Military Training Compass
A Super Value
We recently had the opportunity to fill a contract for a low cost, cast aluminum lensatic compass to be used for military training. These are extras from the contract, all brand new, in contract specified package. Although they are designated as a training compass, you will be surprised at the quality, performance and low cost. You may even find yourself using it as a your primary trekking compass.
Unfortunately like many of our contracted products, when they are gone, they will not return.
- Compass card has both the standard 0 - 360 degree scale, as well as the 0 - 64 Mil scale (one yard at 1,000 yards).
- Liquid-damped compass card
- Measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) long, 2 1/4 inches (5.7 cm) wide, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.
- Weighs only 3.4 ounces (96 grams).
- The bezel rotates with detents every 3 degrees so you can change the heading reference a known amount without looking at the compass
- A second magnifier assists in reading the magnetic heading when direct viewing from above.
- The marching compass has a straight edge with a standard 1:50,000 map scale when unfolded flat.
The front sight has a magnifier to allow for the simultaneous viewing of the magnetic heading and your objective when taking a sight.
- Housing: durable cast aluminum case painted Desert Tan.
- Compass packaging will vary.
Don't let the low price fool you. This is a good compass, at a great price.