Responder II Pouch
Improved: Now With Monkey Admin Strip, Designed By Milspecmonkey.
This bag started life as custom project for a staff member who is also a SWAT Technician. He wanted a small kit to carry small mission specific tools that could be rapidly reconfigured as the mission changed. As more of our friends and teammates saw the drawings they all had suggestions and wanted one (or more) for themselves. This bag was designed with input from SWAT Technicians, Operators, Bomb Techs, Tactical Medics and our Design/Engineering Staff, and each feels it was designed just for them.
- The large interior 7"x12" Velcro loop surface on the inside allows you to add Velcro hook backed pockets from your 5-11 vest or from your Blackhawk Attaché case and others. Or use the included Monkey Admin Strip to secure your gear.
- Three large pockets (6.5"x6.5", 8.25"x6.5" and 9.5"x6.5") that helps you create a well organized kit. These pockets are big enough to hold sterile surgical gloves.
- Outside dimensions: 12"x7"x 2.5".
- The outside of the case features two sides of PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) that allow you to attach it to a MOLLE Compatible Vest or to allow you to attach other MOLLE Pouches to the outside. Mounting and attachment options are limited only by your imagination.
- Built by Maratac™ with their usual attention to detail including Velcro brand loop material and YKK #10 coil zipper. All YKK Zippers Are Stamped "YKK".
A Note From The Legal Department: The tools, EOD Robotics Flight Suit Patch and equipment shown are not included with your Responder Pouch.
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.