Maratac™ Mid Pilot II Automatic Watch
(Limited Red Crown & Red Retainer Ring )
* Comes with a Free Black Mil Series 20MM Band & Watch Taco *
The Maratac™ Mid Pilot Automatic 2013 (Limited Red Crown) watch was privately contracted. The limited "Red Crown Series" was made by special request for a client and we have a few extra available with the permission to sell to our consumer clientele.
The watch features a sterile clean dial, with no date and no branding. This watch is made to exemplify the purest form of time which provides a simplistic feel to the watch. Maratac™ has decided to use a Miyota (8245) 21 jewel movement known for its exceptional quality and accuracy. The Miyota movement provides 40 hours of power reserve when not in use. This movement is specially made by Citizen watch corporation.
Whats New ?
- Now has new 24 hour markings
- Now has smoother sub-second markings with super luminova C3
The Maratac™ Mid Pilot watch is truly a "Manly" watch at a little over 39mm wide and 60 grams. This watch is ideal for both formal and casual events and is truly built to last with a robust sapphire domed crystal.
Video below shows the last 2012 model and is just to show the size difference.
- Case: 316 stainless steel case cut from solid block.
- Dial: Print dial. With super luminova C3 color.
- Hands: With super luminova C3. Matte finishing
- Strap: With strap
- Movement: 8245 (Japan movt)
- Water resistant: 10 ATM water resistant.
- Crown: RED Screw crown same as drawing.
- Crown tube: Screw tube
- Shoulderless Spring Bar: Insert spring bar to case leg.
- Case back: Two pieces of screw etching case back .
- Glass: Sapphire crystal domed
- Bronze movement retainer
- Non-hacking movement
* Comes with a Black Mil Series 20MM Band & Watch Taco *
Fits all 20mm bands ( Single and 2-piece band compatible )
Limit: 1 per customer or your order will be refunded
Out Of Stock Until AUgust 28th
Due to the value of these watches we can only ship them via UPS to U.S. stateside addresses
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.