Maratac™ AA Stainless Flashlight
The World's Smallest, Brightest, AA Flashlight
The Maratac™ AA stainless flashlight was so popular, we had it made in polished 300 grade stainless steel. The same great light, but now available in stainless steel. Checkout this AA powerhouse.
- Length: 2.99"
- Diameter: .70"
- LED Type: Cree 7090-XP-E Q5 with a life span up to 50,000 hours.
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of Polished Grade 300 Stainless Steel.
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AA battery that provides 3 levels of brightness (Low/Medium/High).
Using A Single Duracell AA battery we got the following results:
- Low Mode, 1.5 lumen output for 100 Hours
- Medium Mode, 18 lumen output for 7 Hours
- High Mode, 85 lumen output for 2 Hours
Introduction Price $33.95
Currently Out of StockA Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 14500 Rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pin.
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.