Electro Polished Stainless Maratac™ AAA Flashlight
( Rev 3 )
The Maratac™ AAA Stainless Steel flashlight was so popular, we had it made in polished 300 grade stainless steel. The same great light, but now available in stainless steel.
Now much brighter ( 145 Lumen )
Check Out This AAA Powerhouse.
- AFTER THOUSANDS OF REQUEST ( MEDIUM / LOW / HIGH )
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 3 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 3 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight: 27 grams
- Weight with battery is 40 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 R5 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid Stainlee Steel flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid Stainless Steel billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
Medium mode, 40 lumens output for upto 7 hours
Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for upto 55 hours
High mode, 145 lumens output for upto 70 minutes
( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
Spare AAA Pocket Clip
Extra Glow Diffuser
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 10440 Rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries.
Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pill.
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.