Maratac™ AAA "Copper" Flashlight REV 2
Worlds first production LED copper flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight: 27 grams
- Weight with battery is 40 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED type: New Cree R3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours.
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 2 levels of brightness ( Low / High).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid copper flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid copper billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- low mode, 1.8 lumen output for 55 hours
- high mode, 115 lumen output for 60 minutes
Introductory price $41.95Sold Out ( Check Back NOV 21st )
A note from the legal department: We do not recommend the use of 10440 rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pill...