Maratac™ AAA Flashlight Rev 2
The Smallest, Brightest, AAA Flashlight? We Think So!
Check Out This AAA Powerhouse.
- Length: 2.75" Diameter: .5"‚ Weight: 20 Grams.
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XPE-R3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( New Tighter Beam )
- New stronger clip
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of aircraft grade aluminum covered with Type III Military grade anodization.
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (low/high).
- Twist on for Low
Twist on again for High
- 3 Second Memory and then resets
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for upto 50 hours
- High mode, 115 lumens output for upto 65 minutes ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes)
Introductory Price $24.95
Black Hard Anodized
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 10440 Rechargable batterys with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pin
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.